"Gracias" Global Health Trips (GGHTx) is a leading nonprofit that organizes and operates medical and dental mission trips overseas.
Dr. Arash Hakhamian is the co-founder and medical director of GGHTx and Avi Kerendian is the program director.
Public Relations / Social Media Manager
• This role will manage the strategic development and implementation of all publicity efforts around GGHTx as well as any other initiatives related to the social media brand including, but not limited to, the writing of press releases and creation of presentations, press outreach, coordinating events and generating media exposure for past mission trips.
• The role requires an independent, strategic and creative thinker with strong media relationships across multiple platforms.
• Must possess the ability/willingness to collaborate across groups and disciplines.
Strong written, verbal and organizational skills; problem solver; good judgment, ability to adapt quickly, under pressure, leadership skills.
·The Public Relations Manager may oversee an assistant and interns.
• Paid time off to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Must apply below: